Earrings that feature a mix of different stone and plating colors can add a unique and stylish touch to your outfits. From classic and timeless combinations to bold and trendy ones, there are endless options to choose from. But with so many options available, it can be tough to know how to match these earrings with your outfit. Here's a guide to help you style these beautiful and eye-catching pieces:
Choose the right size: The first step in matching earrings with your outfit is to consider the size of the earrings. If you want to make a statement, opt for larger and bolder earrings. But if you prefer a more subtle and understated look, choose smaller and daintier earrings.
Match the metal: Another important factor to consider is the metal of the earrings. Choose a metal that complements your skin tone and the other jewelry you're wearing. For example, if you have warm skin tones, gold and rose gold will look great on you. And if you have cool skin tones, silver and white gold will be more flattering.
Consider the occasion: Think about the occasion you'll be wearing your earrings for. If you're going to a formal event, opt for a more refined and delicate pair. And if you're wearing your earrings for a casual outing, choose a more relaxed and casual pair.
Mix and match: Don't be afraid to mix and match different styles of earrings to create a unique and personal look. You can pair a pair of emerald and gold earrings with a pair of sapphire and silver earrings, or wear multiple pairs with the same stone and plating combination. Just be sure to balance the overall look by choosing earrings of different lengths and widths.
Follow your personal style: Ultimately, the most important thing is to choose earrings that reflect your personal style. If you're a fan of bold and colorful pieces, go for a pair of ruby and rose gold earrings. And if you prefer a more subtle and classic look, choose a pair of diamond and white gold earrings.
To help you get started, here are 25 of the top stone and plating color combinations for earrings to consider:
- Emerald and gold earrings
- Sapphire and silver earrings
- Ruby and rose gold earrings
- Diamond and white gold earrings
- Amethyst and yellow gold earrings
- Aquamarine and platinum earrings
- Topaz and black gold earrings
- Pearl and rose gold earrings
- Garnet and silver earrings
- Opal and white gold earrings
- Tourmaline and yellow gold earrings
- Peridot and platinum earrings
- Citrine and black gold earrings
- Tanzanite and rose gold earrings
- Onyx and silver earrings
- Morganite and white gold earrings
- Jade and yellow gold earrings
- Lapis lazuli and platinum earrings
- Turquoise and black gold earrings
- Moonstone and rose gold earrings
- Labradorite and silver earrings
- Aquamarine and white gold earrings
- Emerald and yellow gold earrings
- Sapphire and platinum earrings
- Ruby and black